正文

9.临时应急会话宝典(二)(9)

临时应急会话宝典 作者:(爱尔兰)艾诗琳


8.不好意思,让您久等了.I’m so sorry to keep you wa-iting.

9.我们等一下再吃面条.We will eat noodles later.

10.先生,您点的菜都上齐了,请慢用.Sir, all your dishes are ser-ved, please enjoy your meal.

11.不好意思,人很多,请您稍等一下.I‘m so sorry, its very crow-ded, please hold on for a moment.

12.哦,菜上得很快.Ah, the dishes were served very quickly.

13.那边有水果,您可以自己去取.There is fruit over there, I’ll go and get some.

14.哪位的意大利面?Who ordered pasta?

15.我们先点一些啤酒.We will order some beer first.

1. 这个汤太好喝了.This soup is delicious.

2. 这里的服务很好.The service is great here.

3.这里很安静.It is very quiet here.

4.这是我吃过的最好吃的饺子.These are the best dumplings I‘ve ever eaten.

5.嗯,很正宗.Hmmm, very authentic.

6. 这个椅子很舒服.This chair is very comfortable.

7. 那家饭店的环境非常好.The ambience in the rest-aurant is excellent/really good.

8.老板很幽默.The boss is very humorous.

9.服务员很礼貌.The waiters are very polite.

10.在那儿吃饭很愉快.It’s been a pleasure to eat there.

1. 太吵了.It‘s too noisy.

2. 太难吃了.This tastes awful.

3.这不是正宗的法国菜.This is not authentic French food.

4.小姐,这个鱼已经不新鲜了.Waitress, this fish is not fresh.

5.这个服务员太没礼貌了,我要投诉.This waiter is very impolite, I want to complain.

6. 这个菜还没熟.This dish is not cooked.

7. 是不是没有放盐啊?Have you added salt?

8.我要全熟的牛排,这不是全熟.I want my steak well-done, this is not well done.

9.那个菜看起来很恶心.This dish looks disgusting.

10.我再也不来这里吃饭了.I will not return to this resta- urant.

1. 吃完了,我们买单吧.All done, can we have the bill?

2. 今天我请客.Today it’s my treat / it‘s on me.

3.不,我们AA.No, let’s go AA.

4.买单!Bill! Check!

5.一共是210块.In total it‘s 210 kuai.

6. 我要发票.I want a receipt.

7. 小姐,我们买单.这两个菜打包.Waitress, can we have the bill and these two dishes to take away.

8.好吧,下次我请客.Ok, next time it’s on me.


上一章目录下一章

Copyright © 读书网 www.dushu.com 2005-2020, All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备15019699号 鄂公网安备 42010302001612号